Brunswick East Primary School is transitioning many of its manual systems to the online Compass Education School Management System.
About Compass at BEPS
Read about Compass here: www.compass.education/compass-features/compass-for-parents
We are implementing this in an ordered function-by-function process over the coming 12 months.
All BEPS families have been sent login details.
There is one login account per household. This means that if your child has parents that live across two households, you might prefer a separate login for the other household. If so, you can download the “Alternative Family Form” and send it to the school office.
Current active features on Compass are:
- Download semester reports 2020 onwards (usually for BEPS, this is just the opening pages of the learning journal)
- Update your email address and mobile number for the school’s records
- View News items that have previously been sent
- See the absence history of your children
Other functions will be added as we become more used to Compass. We’ll let you know as they come online.
You can obtain the Compass smartphone app from the Apple App Store and the Google Play store.
Please continue to contact teachers through the learning community email address, which is the best way to do so. They are:
- Triciclo: email@example.com
- Alveare: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bicicletta: email@example.com
- Terra Verde: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Il Nido: email@example.com
- Orizzonte: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Su Nei Cieli: email@example.com
When you reply to a teacher email from Compass, if you press Reply All, it will also send your response to a non-existant address called firstname.lastname@example.org. It will bounce back, but please know that the teacher will still have received your response.
If you have any difficulties at all, please email email@example.com
Use the Compass button on the right to get to the BEPS Compass site, or bookmark beps-vic.compass.education/