Do you have a child starting Prep at BEPS in 2015?
The Step-Into-Prep program is an important part of the overall transition program for children starting Prep at BEPS. The sessions will involve experiencing Independent Learning Time where children will explore, create, question & collaborate, with support from teachers.
The Step-Into-Prep Transition Program will be held on the following Tuesdays from 2:30–3:30pm:
- Tuesday 11th November 2014
- Tuesday 25th November 2014.
Parent Information Sessions on these dates include:
- General Information
- Preps at BEPS/Getting to know you
- Q & A
- Before and After School Care information
- BEPS as a community
Plus, a Step-Into-Prep Orientation Morning
- Tuesday 9th December 2014 from 9:30–11:00am
And, a Parent Information Afternoon – Numeracy and Literacy through ‘Play-based Curriculum’
- 5:30pm Tuesday 9th December 2014
More information is available here.